Award: University of Wollongong (UOW), Australia
Duration: 3 Years
fees: RM 92,000
intake: February and July
WHY INTI International University College?
Located in the heart of the Klang Valley, where education, business and modern infrastructure converge, INTI International College Subang has all the hallmarks of a city campus. The stunning state-of-the-art 10-storey campus is equipped with cutting-edge facilities and clever conveniences that take the teaching of higher education to the next level.
Its IT Infrastructure – Wi-Fi throughout and E-optic fibre – are the best among Malaysia’s educational institutions, and complements student needs for IT tools in their education and daily lives.
With a strong track-record and unmatched experience in the field of education, INTI International College Subang understands that the needs and expectations of students are constantly changing, and the new building has been designed to address their specific requirements.
With over 20 years of experience, INTI International College Subang, an ISO 9001: 2008 organisation, dedicates itself to enhancing quality in teaching and learning through career-focused education. It is an established leader in American education (which offers a broad spectrum of majors), as well as Business, IT, Engineering, Pre-University and professional programmes.
Why Studying Bachelor of Information Technology at INTI
- Student will equipped with the knowledge to better understand the technology behind many of today’s advancements and gain the skills to be a sought-after computing professional.
- programme has a common core structure that offers you crucial skills required of any IT Professional such as:
- Organizational areas in IT
- Database management
- Information systems analysis and design
- Communications and networks
- Project management
- Web-based technology
- Professional practice in IT
- The 2016 Good Universities Guide confirms UOW’s longstanding position as one of the country’s leading research institutions. UOW received five stars in three key areas for the 15th year in a row for: Student Retention, Getting a Full-Time Job and Teaching Quality
Click to register for this program now!