Community for Tourism, Hospitality and Culinary Management (CTHCM) is one of the main private foundations in cordiality and tourism training in Malaysia. The programmes at the Center offers an extensive variety of management and specific subjects to furnish students with the ability and aptitudes expected to deal with a fruitful universal friendliness, tourism and occasions business. Through a one of a kind mix of practical, scholastic substance and industry based methodologies, students rise to meet the various needs of the Hospitality and Tourism industry and procure a globally trustworthy capability which has high importance to the Malaysian and universal occupation market. In Malaysia, Sunway University is the sole supplier of projects associated with Le Cordon Bleu, a widely acclaimed establishment of neighborliness and culinary brilliance.
- Hospitality and Tourism Programs are appraised Tier 5 Excellent Rating in the D-Setara’12
- Their programmes give solid specialized aptitudes and sound management standards adjusted to guarantee its significance to present and expected industry needs. The structure fuses an all encompassing learning knowledge and introduction with study trips, out-of-class learning and industry inundation in the conveyance of the projects.
- Association with Le Cordon Bleu, a widely acclaimed organization in gastronomy and accommodation management
- Their Graduates are prepared to be utilized by worldwide cordiality foundations.
- They have put resources into cutting edge offices in our Center offices including a counterfeit inn suite, a drink research facility, food kitchens, baked good kitchen, demo kitchen and “Athanor” a completely practical feasting eatery overseen by CTHCM.
- Their Culinary Team and Food and Beverage Team have won various recompenses in both nearby and universal cooking/cake/drink rivalries
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Events Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- BSc (Hons) in Conventions and Events Management
- BSc (Hons) in Culinary Management
- BSc (Hons) in International Hospitality Management
If you require further information about how we assist to obtain scholarship, whom we work with, please feel free to call or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our friendly counsellor will answer all your queries.