Award: Manipal University
Duration: 2 Years
fees: AED 65,000
Why Manipal University Dubai?
Located in the business hub of Western Asia, Manipal University, Dubai boasts a multi-cultural campus which brings together students from over 40 nationalities. A unique advantage of studying in the university is that it has a very effective faculty mentoring programme where each faculty of the university acts as a mentor to a group of around 10 students. In an interview with Careers360, Dr. S. V. Kota Reddy, Academic President of Manipal University Dubai Campus talks about how the university takes a pro-active approach in making learning an enjoyable experience for the students.
Why Study Master of Arts Interior Design at Manipal University?
- Provide students with the skills needed to propose and conduct research that adds to the body of knowledge in the profession through the examination and consolidation of previous research findings.
- Students are able to Visit to various Industries, showrooms, laboratories, workshops to experience the onsite works.
- Collaboration with design organisations like Tasmena, Association of Professional Interior Designers (APID), for various workshops and Architectural documentation of the architectural development of United Arab Emirates.
- Interior Designers, product and accessories designers, Sales & Marketing executives, lighting companies, Retail Designers, Exhibition and Space Planners, 3D-Visualizers, Event Managers etc.
- Placement in companies like Natuzzi, Dubai, Aedas Interiors, Dubai, IKEA, Dubai, RAK Ceramics, Spencer Interiors, Dubai, Emitech, Dubai, Home Galleries, Dubai, Design Works Portfolio, Casa Nova Interiors and Salah Interiors. OUTLINE – MA in Interior Design.
Click to register for this program now!