Award: The University of Northampton, UK
Duration: 1 year
fees: 22,000 S$
intake: January, March-April and September
Why Amity University?
Amity University Dubai is a part of the renowned Amity Education Group having an illustrious track record spanning over 20 years. It has 23 campuses spread over 1,000 acres including 4 world-class universities, in India.
Amity is home to over 80,000 students pursuing 240 Programs in 50 diverse disciplines across its various campuses including 8 international campuses which give Amity students an advantage of pursuing a part of their program at any of Amity’s 13 campuses in India, besides London, Singapore, New York, California and Mauritius.
Accreditation: University Grants Commission, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India; KHDA, Government of Dubai-licensed and approved, The Amity University has been established by an act of State Legislature and recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) through the Act of State Legislature.
Total faculty: Over 50+ in Dubai campus.
Student strength/nationalities represented: 700 Students, 40 nationalities.
Degree degrees offered: Foundation, Bachelors & Masters Degrees in 28 disciplines.
Placement and internships: 100 per cent placement of the first MBA batch passed out in 2013, 100 per cent Internship for BBA and MBA students in the Dubai Campus. Over the years, 30,000 Amity students have got on-campus placements in MNCs and top organisations from its various campuses in India. Over 4,000 students have already got on-campus placements in the year 2013 in the India campuses. A record 1,309 students were placed in a single day by Accenture, a Fortune 500 Company from the Amity Business School, India.
- State-of-the-art campus to come up by 2014, over 7,00,000 ft. with state of the art infrastructure, labs and sporting facilities.
- India’s Best Private University and India’s Leading Research Funded University.
- Heritage of excellence spanning over 20 years in India and 3 years in the UAE.
- 60,000 alumni from Amity University, India, Over 200 Amity Alumni currently working in UAE
- Alumni all over the world in leading companies like McKinsey, Ernst & Young, HLL, Samsung, Star TV etc.
Why Master of Business Administration at Amity?
- The programme is delivered via lectures, seminars, workshops, business games and simulations and directed independent study. This will be supported through
- Modules which encourage students to critically assess theory and leading edge practice with a view to creating new concepts and practices for the future;
- Students will be presented with increasingly complex business scenarios (case studies) and will be encouraged to gain a deeper and wider perspective of the business problem, while at the same time maintaining the strategic view which is the key concern of the MBA student.
Click to register for this program now!