Award: Staffordshire University, UK
Duration: 12-16 Months
fees: RM 36,800
intake: January, April and September
WHY ASIA PACIFIC University?
Rated the Number 1 in Asia and Malaysia for multi-cultural experience, Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is a new Ultra-Modern University Campus in Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) and is designed to be the state-of-art teaching, learning and research facility proving a conductive environment for staff and students. TPM is the ideal location for this new and contemporary campus due to its strong positioning as Malaysia’s primary hub for leading-edge and high-tech developments in a wide variety of areas. It is also located in one of the most rapidly developing areas in Kuala Lumpur, and is well served and accessible through major highways, LRT and other forms of public transportation.
APU’s new campus being developed in phases will certainly set a new design excellence among Malaysian Universities, combining an eco-friendly campus with a dynamic blend of technology and innovation to enable professional learning. It will be a magnificent teaching and learning space for our students & staff designed by award winning architects and consultants.
Why Study M.Sc. in Global Marketing Management at APU?
- Assess the relevance of national and international trends and issues in cross border marketing.
- The Programme will focus on thinking and planning at a Global level but implementing and acting at the local level in the light of the market and its requirements.
- develop skills to be employed in an advisory or practical managerial capacity in marketing management
- Manage marketing and corporate communication in global marketing environments. And integrate knowledge and to handle complex marketing information
- Design and implement a global marketing plan. Evaluate complex marketing scenarios and develop new applications, insights and strategies for global marketing.
The modules are designed to provide the knowledge and skills that managers need in order to attract customers globally. It is specially designed to meet the needs and trends of the global marketplace in an international and multicultural setting.
Click to register for this program now!