Award: UCSI University
Duration: 1.5 Years
fees: RM 35,875
intake: January, May and September
WHY UCSI University?
UCSI University was founded in the year 1986 and has lasted for 29 years and counting. It is a private university in Malaysia with values of Integrity, audacity, perseverance and excellence.
UCSI University has 3 different campuses which are Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu and Kuching.
The Kuala Lumpur campus is located in Cheras, covering 19-acres of land. Students can access different kind of amenities such as restaurants, accommodation and entertainment.
UCSI University provides a wide range of Foundation, Diploma and Degree courses, including Pharmacy, Engineering, Medicine, Music, Business and Hospitality.
UCSI University is rated ‘Tier 5: Excellent‘ by the Ministry of Higher Education (MQA SETARA 2013). It was also awarded the Best Brand in Tertiary Education by The Brand Laureate for consecutive years (2008 and 2009).
Why Study MSc Food Science with Business Management at UCSI?
- MSc Food Science with Business Management adopts an interdisciplinary approach that addresses present – and future – problems in the multi-billion-dollar food industry.
- This dual-pronged approach equips learners with the best of both worlds – the theoretical and technical mastery required to navigate the industry’s challenges, as well as the business sense to tell the difference between a fleeting fad and a genuine innovation. With this in mind, graduates can look forward to play key roles from the research lab to the boardroom as they seek to manage – and improve – the domestic and international food supply chain.
- The programme’s delivery involves a rigorous process of conjecture and refutation that hones a learner’s cognitive and communication skills. Two-way discourse is promoted over rote learning and students will develop their critical thinking skills as they engage in collegial, but intense, discussions. Industrial relevance is another key feature of the programme and learners will test their assumptions as they address various case studies that highlight industrial challenges in food technology, quality and safety, among others
- Most students will be assessed throughout the duration of their course and oral presentations, written reports, critical analysis of scientific data, as well as one’s involvement in individual or team-based projects, are some of the criteria for evaluation
- Career opportunities are Food manufacturing to meet increasing consumer demand for healthy and nutritious food, Production supervision / management, manufacturing, waste and environmental management, Quality assurance and food safety officer.
Click to register for this program now!