Award: Heriot-watt University
Duration: 1 YEARS
fees: RM 49,608
WHY HERIOT-WATT UNIVERSITY?
Heriot-Watt University is a public university based in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was established in 1821 as the world’s first mechanics’ institute (Royal Charter granted in 1966). It has campuses in the Scottish Borders, Orkney, Dubai, and Putrajaya in Malaysia.
The university is ranked among the World’s Top 500 by both Times Higher Education World University Rankings (401-500) and QS World University Rankings (327)
Why MSc Business Strategy, Leadership and Change at Heriot-Watt ?
- The MSc in Business Strategy, Leadership and Change has been designed to build student knowledge and understanding of formulating and monitoring business strategies, how to develop change programmes and understand the impact of different leadership styles in particular contexts. This knowledge and these skills will enhance students’ personal development, so they become more effective if or when they undertake a managerial role.
- The programme has five core courses; one a research methods course, and four strategy-orientated courses which are designed to be of relevance to senior and middle managers, high-potential junior managers, management consultants, entrepreneurs and directors of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- In addition, the programme caters for non-specialists who wish to pursue a more general business/managerial career, but with a business strategy emphasis. There are also opportunities to study three optional strategy-oriented courses (from a choice of four), which allow participants to customise the programme according to their needs and interests. The programme will be completed by a dissertation that will take a strategy-oriented perspective. This perspective should emphasise one or a combination of the programme’s key subject themes of business strategy, leadership and change.
- The MSc in Business Strategy,Leadership and Change has been designed to equip the next generation of organisational managers with skills which include business strategy, strategic change, leadership, systems thinking and analysis, project management, business economics,demand and inventory planning and quality management and engineering.
- The programme’s multidisciplinary approach to managing an organisation will provide participants with rich managerial and organisational insights. Furthermore, the programme aims to develop a critical understanding of the disciplines involved by exploring the nature of thinking strategically, and the role and function of leadership in strategy formulation, implementation and change.
Click to register for this program now!