Award: Amity university, India
Duration: 2 year
fees: 28,860 USD
intake: January and September
Why Amity University
Amity University Dubai is a part of the renowned Amity Education Group having an illustrious track record spanning over 20 years. It has 23 campuses spread over 1,000 acres including 4 world-class universities, in India.
Amity is home to over 80,000 students pursuing 240 Programs in 50 diverse disciplines across its various campuses including 8 international campuses which give Amity students an advantage of pursuing a part of their program at any of Amity’s 13 campuses in India, besides London, Singapore, New York, California and Mauritius.
Accreditation: University Grants Commission, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India; KHDA, Government of Dubai-licensed and approved, The Amity University has been established by an act of State Legislature and recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) through the Act of State Legislature.
Total faculty: Over 50+ in Dubai campus.
Student strength/nationalities represented: 700 Students, 40 nationalities.
Degree degrees offered: Foundation, Bachelors & Masters Degrees in 28 disciplines.
Placement and internships: 100 per cent placement of the first MBA batch passed out in 2013, 100 per cent Internship for BBA and MBA students in the Dubai Campus. Over the years, 30,000 Amity students have got on-campus placements in MNCs and top organisations from its various campuses in India. Over 4,000 students have already got on-campus placements in the year 2013 in the India campuses. A record 1,309 students were placed in a single day by Accenture, a Fortune 500 Company from the Amity Business School, India.
- State-of-the-art campus to come up by 2014, over 7,00,000 ft. with state of the art infrastructure, labs and sporting facilities.
- India’s Best Private University and India’s Leading Research Funded University.
- Heritage of excellence spanning over 20 years in India and 3 years in the UAE.
- 60,000 alumni from Amity University, India, Over 200 Amity Alumni currently working in UAE
- Alumni all over the world in leading companies like McKinsey, Ernst & Young, HLL, Samsung, Star TV etc.
Why MBA in (DUBAI, USA & UK) at Amity?
- The emergence of economic powerhouses, growth of multinational companies and aggressive expansion policies of global corporate giants has led to the phenomenal growth of business operations across continents. This, however, has not only greatly increased the complexity of management decisions but has made obsolete the role of traditional business managers on the global platform. Such a scenario has led organizations to look for professionals who are imbibed with in-depth knowledge of global affairs, cultures, languages and possess solid business acumen to successfully negotiate the complex global landscape and create real time value, giving rise to the all-encompassing profession of Global Management.
- The role of a Global Manager calls for effective multi-dimensional skills. Their expertise includes technical skills, people skills, soft skills as well as hard skills to organize, analyses and motivate people at international levels. Global managers broadly work in the capacity of: Country Managers, Functional Managers and Business Managers.
- Professionals in this field can find lucrative opportunities with all big names in the financial sector, technology sector, hospitality sector, investment sector, automobile sector etc.
- The presence of prominent international names in Dubai itself and the expectation of many more in the near future, makes this field an ideal career choice.
Click to register for this program now!