Award: Heriot University
Duration: 1 Years
Total fee: RM 49,500
WHY HERIOT-WATT UNIVERSITY?
Heriot-Watt University is a public university based in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was established in 1821 as the world’s first mechanics’ institute (Royal Charter granted in 1966). It has campuses in the Scottish Borders, Orkney, Dubai, and Putrajaya in Malaysia.
The university is ranked among the World’s Top 500 by both Times Higher Education World University Rankings (401-500) and QS World University Rankings (327)
Why MSC civil engineering at heriot university?
- The programme uses experience from our internationally recognised Construction Project Management programme and combines it with our high-profile Civil Engineering postgraduate programme to provide a broad and valuable education.
- The MSc / Postgraduate Diploma in Civil Engineering and Construction Management, led by Joao Pombo, consists of up to three mandatory Construction Management courses (CM).
- The students are recruited mainly from the civil engineering profession and are typically looking to broaden their knowledge base, extend their technical expertise or gain further learning to meet the needs of the professional institutions.
- The course develops understanding of the issues related to the management of construction clients and other project stakeholders and how their needs can be co-ordinated, managed and delivered from the project’s design stage through production to occupation and maintenance within the context of client satisfaction and the overarching construction project constraints of time, cost, quality sustainability health and safety management.
- The course aims to introduce the concepts of value & risk management, apply them to strategic and tactical problems and illustrate their tools and techniques through case studies.
Click to register for this program now!