Award: Heriot-watt University
Duration: 1 YEARS
fees: RM 51,480
Why Heriot-Watt University?
Heriot-Watt University is a public university based in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was established in 1821 as the world’s first mechanics’ institute (Royal Charter granted in 1966). It has campuses in the Scottish Borders, Orkney, Dubai, and Putrajaya in Malaysia.
The university is ranked among the World’s Top 500 by both Times Higher Education World University Rankings (401-500) and QS World University Rankings (327).
Why MSc Construction Project Management at Heriot-Watt?
- This programme equips graduates with the knowledge and skills to develop successful careers as professional project managers in the construction industry and beyond
- It offers a breadth of management, procurement and technology related subjects. It is focused on industrial relevance, ensuring that graduates are quickly able to make a positive and effective contribution to the success of their working environment, and the development of their own professional careers.
- Students experience a stimulating teaching environment which blends conventional lectures and tutorials with online material in our Virtual Learning Environment. Programmes are regularly reviewed by research-active staff in Edinburgh, Dubai and Malaysia to ensure that the learning material is relevant and current.
- The programme increasingly attracts those who’s qualifications and experience lie outside the field of construction, but recognize the career opportunities that exist for suitably qualified Construction Project Management graduates.
- Project Management: Theory and Practice
- Project Management: Strategic Issues
- Value and Risk Management
- Construction Financial Management
- Contracts and Procurement
- Construction Practice and Information Technology
- People and Organization Management in the Built Environment
- Master’s Dissertation
Click to register for this program now!