Award: Nottingham University, UK
Duration: 1 YEARS
fees: RM 57,180
Why Nottingham University?
The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus opened its doors to students in 2000 and become the first ever British university campus branch established outside of the UK. One of its key highlights are the programmes offered which are identical to those offered at Nottingham UK. This garners the interest and attention of both local and international students especially those who are convinced by the high quality and recognition associated with a UK qualification. The campus currently houses more than 4,500 students from over 75 countries and is a brewing pot of multi-cultural diversity and experience.
Programmes at the Malaysia Campus are taught in English and students are awarded a degree from The University of Nottingham irrespective of whether the degree was pursued in Malaysia or UK. The degrees are accredited by international professional bodies such as the Association of MBAs, General Pharmaceutical Council, UK and the UK Engineering Council which testifies that programmes offered are tested for quality. In May 2010, the Malaysia Campus was awarded Self-Accreditation status by the Malaysian Accreditation Authority. It is a significant step forward in the development of the campus, and represents an acknowledgement from the government of Malaysia that the Nottingham University is delivering degrees of the highest quality.
The university offers a comprehensive choice of courses in the fields of business, engineering, international relations, psychology, pharmacy just to name a few. The university caters to students in varying levels from undergraduate to postgraduate and allows students the options of obtaining their PhDs. Nottingham University is a research led university and is renowned for its award winning research. The Malaysia campus is rapidly expanding its research base and activities of individual members of staff across all faculties.
Why MSc Civil Engineering at Nottingham?
- MSc in Civil Engineering provides a comprehensive programme of study across a range of subject areas. Students are prefer to opt for a more specialized approach by choosing specific modules in the area of your interest in the first two semesters
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Pavement Engineering
- Water Resources
- The blend of academic study and development of practical and professional skills that the course provides is an ideal preparation for the future challenges of working in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Graduates of this course are highly sought-after and enter a range of careers related to the field of civil engineering.
- Research Project Literature Review
- Research Project Organisation and Planning
- Advanced Concrete Structures
- Advanced Pavement Materials
- Computation Fluid Dynamics
- Construction Planning and Risk
- Critical State Soil Mechanics
- Finite Element Analysis in Structural Mechanics
- Natural Hazards and Environmental Fluid Mechanics
- Advanced Properties of Concrete
- Coastal and River Engineering
- Construction Management Processes
- Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics
- Mathematical Techniques in PDEs for Engineers
Click to register for this program now!