Award: Limkokwing university, Malaysia
Duration: 1.5 years
fees: RM 39,999
intake: May, September and November
Why Limkokwing University?
- Limkokwing University is an international University with a global presence across 3 continents. With over 30,000 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in its 12 campuses in Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland and United Kingdom. The University has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best of east and west education.
- Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy of Merging The Best of East and West that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge and improves their cultural insights.
- Since its inception, the university’s focus on Creativity & Innovation has enabled the students to think out of the box. With its different, innovative kind of learning concept The Global Experience, global graduates are trained to tackle the challenges rise in this rapidly globalising world. Besides, the Indusity concept has created a special collaboration between academic and industry, thus industry within university.
Why Master Of Business Administration in Sport Management at Limkokwing
- The MBA in Sports Management programme provides non-business graduates who are in management positions, or who aspire to be, with contemporary management skills and knowledge in their areas of responsibility
- The MBA in Sports Management equips students with the essential management knowledge and an appreciation of the latest technologies much broader than their initial specialisation.
- Career Opportunities, Sports Events Management, Sports Tourism, Corporate Sports Hospitality, Marketing Of Sports Services, Products And Education
Click to register for this program now!