Award: Limkokwing university, Malaysia
Duration: 2 years
fees: RM 39,000
intake: May, September and November
WHY Limkokwing University?
- Limkokwing University is an international University with a global presence across 3 continents. With over 30,000 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in its 12 campuses in Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland and United Kingdom. The University has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best of east and west education.
- Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy of Merging The Best of East and West that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge and improves their cultural insights.
- Since its inception, the university’s focus on Creativity & Innovation has enabled the students to think out of the box. With its different, innovative kind of learning concept The Global Experience, global graduates are trained to tackle the challenges rise in this rapidly globalising world. Besides, the Indusity concept has created a special collaboration between academic and industry, thus industry within university.
Why Master Of Business Administration at Limkokwing ?
- This programme deals with various research topics which tackles how multimedia data can be managed effectively and efficiently in information systems
- The Multimedia Management programme provides non-business graduates who are in management positions, or who aspire to be in management positions, with contemporary management skills and knowledge in their areas of responsibility.
- The programme is designed for those who have a passion for multimedia from variety of disciplines, including art, computer science, filmmaking, entrepreneurship and engineering.
- The MBA in Multimedia Management equips students with the essential management knowledge and an appreciation of the latest technologies much broader than their initial specialization
- This programme is aimed at students from a variety of background and experience who wish to further their understanding and skills in multimedia, web design and production without concentrated emphasis on technology-related issues.
- This degree provides students specialized skills in digital media, underpinned by a thorough grounding in multimedia production. Graduates may typically find employment in web and multimedia design and development, digital media industries, consultancy, teaching and research.
Click to register for this program now!