Award: Limkokwing university, Malaysia
Duration: 1.5 years
fees: RM 39,999
intake: May, September and November
Why Limkokwing University?
- Limkokwing University is an international University with a global presence across 3 continents. With over 30,000 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in its 12 campuses in Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland and United Kingdom. The University has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best of east and west education.
- Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy of Merging The Best of East and West that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge and improves their cultural insights.
- Since its inception, the university’s focus on Creativity & Innovation has enabled the students to think out of the box. With its different, innovative kind of learning concept The Global Experience, global graduates are trained to tackle the challenges rise in this rapidly globalising world. Besides, the Indusity concept has created a special collaboration between academic and industry, thus industry within university.
Why Master Of Business Administration in Leisure and Tourism Management at Limkokwing
- It combines the very best of a general MBA with further specialist knowledge in the area of leisure and tourism management
- It is oriented towards key qualifications required for management positions in the tourism and leisure industry. It aims to convey specialised knowledge, methods and skills on an academic level still closely connected with practice.
- The course is designed to bridge professional competencies with analytical and theoretical experience to meet the strategic challenge facing business operations within the leisure and tourism industry worldwide. The course has been developed in close collaboration with business organisations and the leisure and tourism industry.
- Career Opportunities, Tourism Marketing, Hotel Marketing, Travel Marketing, Airline Operations, Government Tourism Departments, Travel Firms Research Departments, Travel Firms, Hotels, Leisure Complexes
Click to register for this program now!