Award: Amity university, India
Duration: 2 year
fees: 22,326 USD
intake: January and September
Why Amity University?
Amity University Dubai is a part of the renowned Amity Education Group having an illustrious track record spanning over 20 years. It has 23 campuses spread over 1,000 acres including 4 world-class universities, in India.
Amity is home to over 80,000 students pursuing 240 Programs in 50 diverse disciplines across its various campuses including 8 international campuses which give Amity students an advantage of pursuing a part of their program at any of Amity’s 13 campuses in India, besides London, Singapore, New York, California and Mauritius.
Accreditation: University Grants Commission, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India; KHDA, Government of Dubai-licensed and approved, The Amity University has been established by an act of State Legislature and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) through the Act of State Legislature.
Total faculty: Over 50+ in Dubai campus.
Student strength/nationalities represented: 700 Students, 40 nationalities.
Degree degrees offered: Foundation, Bachelors & Masters Degrees in 28 disciplines.
Placement and internships: 100 per cent placement of the first MBA batch passed out in 2013, 100 per cent Internship for BBA and MBA students in the Dubai Campus. Over the years, 30,000 Amity students have got on-campus placements in MNCs and top organizations from its various campuses in India. Over 4,000 students have already got on-campus placements in the year 2013 in the India campuses. A record 1,309 students were placed in a single day by Accenture, a Fortune 500 Company from the Amity Business School, India.
- State-of-the-art campus to come up by 2014, over 7,00,000 ft. with state of the art infrastructure, labs and sporting facilities.
- India’s Best Private University and India’s Leading Research Funded University.
- Heritage of excellence spanning over 20 years in India and 3 years in the UAE.
- 60,000 alumni from Amity University, India, Over 200 Amity Alumni currently working in UAE
- Alumni all over the world in leading companies like McKinsey, Ernst & Young, HLL, Samsung, Star TV etc.
Why MBA in (Hospitality Management) at Amity?
- The hospitality industry is currently the third largest employer of workforce worldwide and trillions of dollars are being invested in this sector. Hospitality consists of a wide variety of fields within the service industry. It includes establishments like tourism, hotels, restaurants, cruises, parks and management of events to name a few. The hotel industry in the United Arab Emirates is experiencing dynamic growth as large international chains establish luxurious hotels that are attracting more and more tourists from around the world. It is estimated that up to 500,000 professionals will be needed over the next five years to meet the human resource requirements of hotels in the UAE.
- Due to the rapid growth in tourism, the hotel industry is also booming. Many international players are expanding their business across the globe. With developing infrastructure, increase in demand, open sky policies and increased competition, the hospitality industry is getting consolidated and has many more opportunities to grow further.
- According to the World Travel & Tourism Council, 45 million jobs will be created by 2015, making the travel and tourism industry a global leader in the employment sector. Faced with such rapid expansion, the profession is transforming and developing into new areas that offer an extensive choice of diversified career opportunities. While most graduates usually seek work in five star hotels or other private hotel chains, some find themselves seeking alternative employment avenues in restaurant management, cruise ship hotel management, institutional and industrial catering, club or bar management, airline catering and cabin services, or management of catering departments in banks and insurance houses.
Click to register for this program now!