Award: Limkokwing university, Malaysia
Duration: 1.5 years
fees: RM 39,999
intake: May, September and November
Why Limkokwing University?
- Limkokwing University is an international University with a global presence across 3 continents. With over 30,000 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in its 12 campuses in Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland and United Kingdom. The University has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best of east and west education.
- Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy of Merging The Best of East and West that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge and improves their cultural insights.
- Since its inception, the university’s focus on Creativity & Innovation has enabled the students to think out of the box. With its different, innovative kind of learning concept The Global Experience, global graduates are trained to tackle the challenges rise in this rapidly globalising world. Besides, the Indusity concept has created a special collaboration between academic and industry, thus industry within university.
Why Master Of Business Administration in Finance and Banking at Limkokwing
- MBA in the finance specialization helps students to acquire the knowledge of financial management, advanced skills in assessing financial risks and rewards, so that you can direct organizations in ways that optimize their value and enhances their skills and business acumen
- Students will study courses in areas like portfolio management, global finance, financial markets, corporate financial analysis, decision making and learn to apply financial theories to real decisions.
- Career opportunities
- Large And Small Sized Industrial Firms (Which May Be Manufacturers Of Automobiles, Steel, Household Appliances And Electronic Equipment)
- Service-Oriented Firms (Electric Power, Real Estate And Retail Firms)
- Financial Institutions (Banks, State And Federally Chartered Savings And Loan Associations, And Insurance Companies)
- Non-Profit Enterprises (Universities, Labor Unions and Foundations) and Private Businesses.
Click to register for this program now!