Award: Limkokwing university, Malaysia
Duration: 1.5 years
fees: RM 39,999
intake: May, September and November
Why Limkokwing University?
- Limkokwing University is an international University with a global presence across 3 continents. With over 30,000 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in its 12 campuses in Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland and United Kingdom. The University has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best of east and west education.
- Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy of Merging The Best of East and West that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge and improves their cultural insights.
- Since its inception, the university’s focus on Creativity & Innovation has enabled the students to think out of the box. With its different, innovative kind of learning concept The Global Experience, global graduates are trained to tackle the challenges rise in this rapidly globalising world. Besides, the Indusity concept has created a special collaboration between academic and industry, thus industry within university.
Why Master Of Business Administration in Communication and Public Relation at Limkokwing
- Public Relations is one of the fastest growing professions in the world. The profession has experienced an enhanced change in status over the years. The MBA in Communication and Public Relations programme will provide students with the high level of knowledge and the increased skills needed to succeed in this dynamic and expanding profession
- In this programme, students will be able to explore the concepts and principles of management and also the roles of communication and public relation in organisation including strategies, skills and functions.
- Besides that, the students will also look into the historical development, theoretical aspects and practical applications of the managerial process in their respective departments. They will be exposed to the ethical dilemmas faced by managers and the social responsibilities of businesses, especially during the issue, risk and crisis management.
- This course aims to further educate individuals who have completed related degree programmes to incorporate principles of research in areas of communications and public relations that will help students to achieve professional results in aesthetic design and cultural arts. These can be incorporated into communication and public relations to reach a broader audience.
- Career Opportunities Marketing Directors, Advertising Agents, Public Affair Advisor, Managers, Public Relations Directors, Public Opinion Analysts
Click to register for this program now!