Award: Limkokwing university, Malaysia
Duration: 1.5 years
fees: RM 39,999
intake: May, September and November
Why Limkokwing University?
- Limkokwing University is an international University with a global presence across 3 continents. With over 30,000 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in its 12 campuses in Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland and United Kingdom. The University has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best of east and west education.
- Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy of Merging The Best of East and West that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge and improves their cultural insights.
- Since its inception, the university’s focus on Creativity & Innovation has enabled the students to think out of the box. With its different, innovative kind of learning concept The Global Experience, global graduates are trained to tackle the challenges rise in this rapidly globalising world. Besides, the Indusity concept has created a special collaboration between academic and industry, thus industry within university.
Why Master Of Business Administration (Business Innovation) at Limkokwing
- In this programme, you will gain an understanding of how important continuous innovation processes are for companies and how new products and services can be developed and brought to the market.
- The MBI addresses all important aspects related to the topic of innovation. The study programme caters to the precise needs of companies who either regard themselves as a leader in innovation or are on the way to becoming one.
- Organizations will continue to be successful in today’s globalized and competitive environment by pursuing further development in line with market demands by practicing innovation
- In order not to simultaneously disrupt ongoing businesses, Master in Business Innovation aims to provide an understanding of the continuous market-oriented development of innovative ideas and their implementation in the market.
- The programme focuses on Identifying and assessing innovation potential in organizations, and also market potential;
- Developing new products and services and maintaining the balance between creativity, profitability and market needs; and successfully positioning and launching new products and services on the market.
- Career Opportunities Engineer, Natural Scientist, Economist, Professional In Product Marketing, Product Development, Research & Development
Click to register for this program now!