Award: Staffordshire University, UK
Duration: 12-16 Months
fees: RM 36,800
intake: January, April and September
WHY ASIA PACIFIC University?
Rated the Number 1 in Asia and Malaysia for multi-cultural experience, Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is a new Ultra-Modern University Campus in Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) and is designed to be the state-of-art teaching, learning and research facility proving a conductive environment for staff and students. TPM is the ideal location for this new and contemporary campus due to its strong positioning as Malaysia’s primary hub for leading-edge and high-tech developments in a wide variety of areas. It is also located in one of the most rapidly developing areas in Kuala Lumpur, and is well served and accessible through major highways, LRT and other forms of public transportation.
APU’s new campus being developed in phases will certainly set a new design excellence among Malaysian Universities, combining an eco-friendly campus with a dynamic blend of technology and innovation to enable professional learning. It will be a magnificent teaching and learning space for our students & staff designed by award winning architects and consultants.
Why Studying M.Sc. In International Business Communications at APU
- Provide a broad and extensive knowledge of international and intercultural communication. The students will focus on how culture affects communication.
- study various aspects of business and corporate communication knowledge, theories, techniques , media technologies and skills
- Career paths for MIBC graduates include corporate communications, marketing communications, management consulting, public relations and advertising in international business environments.
- develop skills to be employed in an advisory or practical managerial capacity in international communications
- demonstrate the personal and interpersonal competencies and knowledge are necessary to manage communications in differing & complex cultures, and build perceptiveness, transparency and capability to communicate in a unfamiliar cultural context
- demonstrate creative and innovative approaches to solving communications problems and the development of new approaches to effective business communications
Click to register for this program now!