Award: Staffordshire University, UK
Duration: 12-16 Months
fees: RM 36,800
intake: January, February, April and September
WHY ASIA PACIFIC University?
Rated the Number 1 in Asia and Malaysia for multi-cultural experience, Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is a new Ultra-Modern University Campus in Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) and is designed to be the state-of-art teaching, learning and research facility proving a conductive environment for staff and students. TPM is the ideal location for this new and contemporary campus due to its strong positioning as Malaysia’s primary hub for leading-edge and high-tech developments in a wide variety of areas. It is also located in one of the most rapidly developing areas in Kuala Lumpur, and is well served and accessible through major highways, LRT and other forms of public transportation.
APU’s new campus being developed in phases will certainly set a new design excellence among Malaysian Universities, combining an eco-friendly campus with a dynamic blend of technology and innovation to enable professional learning. It will be a magnificent teaching and learning space for our students & staff designed by award winning architects and consultants.
Why Studying M.Sc. In Information Technology Management at APU
- Show initiative and independence of thought in technical project planning and design, and appreciate how an efficient technology-based infrastructure is a key factor in enabling a business to gain a competitive edge.
- critically analyses, design and evaluate possible developments in a specialized area of discipline in order to further the knowledge and understanding of an IT management environment
- Graduating in information technology plays a vital role in the managerial functions and the efficient operation of the organization will find this programme very useful.
- draw upon the body of theoretical and technical knowledge available and be able to use this to professional advantage
- demonstrate professional competencies in one or more specialist branches of IT Management
The programme comprises 7 coursework modules, the Personal Development and Research Methods
Module and a major dissertation.
There are 5 compulsory Core Modules and you will have to choose 2 electives from those listed.
Click to register for this program now!