Standing out from the crowd in a highly competitive job market requires you to have a decisive edge. The Pre-University course not only prepares for tertiary studies at the world’s best academic institutions, it also empowers with a holistic foundation of both soft skills and knowledge to succeed later in life.
A Foundation Year is a one-year program that prepares students for full-time undergraduate study. The program is available at many universities, and it introduces individuals to a variety of subjects and preps them for more rigorous college coursework.
Malaysia is a federal constitutional monarchy in Southeast Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of 329,847 square kilometers separated by the South China Sea into two similarly sized regions, Peninsular Malaysia and Malaysian Borneo.
Many of our students have found studying the Foundation Course prior to the main Degree schedule extremely useful. It will help you become accustomed to the rigor of academic learning and also provides an excellent orientation course for studying at undergraduate level in Malaysia. Irrespective of their background, students who undertake the Foundation Course tend to perform better in the main Degree program.
Why pursuing a foundation Program in Malaysia ?
- A foundation program will provide you with the specific set of skills and knowledge necessary for university admission. This targeted preparation will make studying infinitely easier and will provide you with a unique advantage over other international students.
- You will study the subjects that are specific to the course you plan to take at degree level
- It is quicker than other pre-university programs like A-levels and IB diploma
- Quicker also means cheaper – you’re likely to pay less for a foundation programs
- The assessment style is usually a combination of coursework, continual assessment and a final exam, but the weighting of each assessment depends on the college
- Enable students to set personal and academic goals and identify their individual talents
- Develop social responsibility through community involvement and participation in extra-curricular activities
- Equip students with technical and soft skills necessary to be resourceful and successful in higher studies, career and enterprise
Click to register for this program now!