Why Limkokwing University?
Limkokwing University is an international University with a global presence across 3 continents. With over 30,000 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in its 12 campuses in Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland and United Kingdom. The University has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best of east and west education.
Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy of Merging The Best of East and West that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge and improves their cultural insights.
Since its inception, the university’s focus on Creativity & Innovation has enabled the students to think out of the box. With its different, innovative kind of learning concept The Global Experience, global graduates are trained to tackle the challenges rise in this rapidly globalising world. Besides, the Indusity concept has created a special collaboration between academic and industry, thus industry within university.
Why Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) at Limkokwing University?
- This programme aims at equipping industry practitioners and academicians with advanced knowledge and skills in business management. Among the main aims are:
- To accomplish the country’s objectives of developing management professionals with doctoral qualifications;
- To produce high-quality doctorates with advanced skills in teaching, training, research, as well as managerial, entrepreneurial and strategic knowledge for leading innovative contemporary organisations;
- To provide doctorates with knowledge in managerial functions such as marketing, accounting, finance, information systems, human resources and operations;
- To produce doctors of philosophy with capabilities in innovative leadership and change management; and
- To improve professional practices through the application of research and case methodologies.
Click to register for this program now!