Duration: 3 years
fees: RM 55,200
intake: January and September
Why Limkokwing University?
- Limkokwing University is an international University with a global presence across 3 continents. With over 30,000 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in its 12 campuses in Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland and United Kingdom. The University has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best of east and west education.
- Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy of Merging the Best of East and West that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge and improves their cultural insights.
- Since its inception, the university’s focus on Creativity & Innovation has enabled the students to think out of the box. With its different, innovative kind of learning concept The Global Experience, global graduates are trained to tackle the challenges rise in this rapidly globalising world. Besides, the Indusity concept has created a special collaboration between academic and industry, thus industry within university.
Why Diploma in Interior Design at Limkokwing
- Interior Design is a professional discipline. It exists in the overall framework of the building industry with its own area of specialty and considerations primarily for the interior environment. Interior Design takes into consideration basic human needs and aspirations for living through its expressions of style, structure, function and form. It is a highly respected profession that responds to the needs of the building industry and corresponds to the social development, economic growth and prosperity of a country.
- While responding to changes in the design environment, interior design also plays a vital role in ensuring the preservation of a country’s identity and heritage. Students begin with a thorough training in the basic principles of building and design, and then move on to explore various areas of specialisation.
- Modules of study are centered on creating interior spaces and environments utilising knowledge of human behaviour, psychology, environmental science and technology. Colour, texture, rendering skills, computer-aided design, pattern, fabric and design trends are also studied within this field.
- Career Opportunities Interior Designer, Interior Design Assistant, Project Manager Assistant, Business Marketing Assistant, Specialist Designer, Light And Acoustic Consultant, Site Supervisor, Freelance Designer, Columnist
Click to register for this program now!