Duration: 3 years
fees: RM 50,600
intake: January and September
Why Limkokwing University?
- Limkokwing University is an international University with a global presence across 3 continents. With over 30,00 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in its 12 campuses in Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland and United Kingdom. The University has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best of east and west education.
- Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy of Merging the Best of East and West that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge and improves their cultural insights.
- Since its inception, the university’s focus on Creativity & Innovation has enabled the students to think out of the box. With its different, innovative kind of learning concept The Global Experience, global graduates are trained to tackle the challenges rise in this rapidly globalizing world. Besides, the Industry concept has created a special collaboration between academic and industry, thus industry within university.
Why Diploma in Fashion & Apparel Design at Limkokwing
- The Diploma in Fashion & Apparel Design emphasizes the innovation and creativity in fashion design while providing students with the technical knowledge necessary for a successful entry into the fashion industry. In the programme, the students are introduced to the basic skills of construction in sewing, flat pattern drafting and illustration.
- Fashion and Apparel Design incorporates all the production activities involved in the development and manufacture of apparel items for men, women and children. These include the manipulation and experimentation of textiles to generate ideas that will then be translated into three-dimensional form through pattern drafting and/or draping and sewing.
- Students learn to think critically about design. Students move on to the development of collections in fashion shows and competitions. Business practices, marketing and client relations are studied to provide students with a realistic view of the business world.
Click to register for this program now!