Award: Infrastructure University
Duration: 2 Years
fees: RM 33,900
intake: March, June, September and October
Why INFRASTRUCTURE UNIVERSITY?
Being in the education industry for more than 15 years, IUKL has been providing quality education and excellent professional services in various fields. IUKL was rated as an “Excellent” (Tier 5) full-fledged university in the 2011 and 2013 MQA Rating System for Malaysian Higher Education Institutions (SETARA).
IUKL is among one of the top ranking universities and the only Infrastructure University in Malaysia and we would like to champion ourselves in the area of Infrastructure.
All programmes offered by IUKL are approved by both the Ministry of Education and Malaysia Qualification Agency (MQA).
IUKL receives professional recognition from various local and international professional bodies – Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM), Board of Architects Malaysia (LAM), Land Surveyors Board (LJT), Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM), Washington Accord, CISCO, International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), among others.
IUKL is set within the 100-acre De Centrum City, which is poised to become a modern township, well-equipped with numerous amenities for its students’ needs, from cozy condominiums and hostel to commercial areas, within a secure and green environment.
Why Diploma in Business Administration at Infrastructure University
- The Diploma in Business Administration offers insights into the world of business administration that covers a wide range of topics from management to information technology.
- Students will be able to develop fundamental skills and acquire knowledge in business, finance, marketing and management.
- The course syllabus has been carefully designed to introduce new ideas and concepts emerging in the marketplace and students will be exposed to effective classroom discussions, case studies, and business plans that work.
- Career opportunities as Administrative, Marketer, Entrepreneur, Human Resources Staff, Business Development Executive
- This program is designed to produce architectural designers and train students in developing building designs, develop construction details, and investigate different materials for construction and to produce sketches and drawings.
Click to register for this program now!