Duration: 3 years
fees: RM 55,200
intake: January and September
Why Limkokwing University?
- Limkokwing University is an international University with a global presence across 3 continents. With over 30,00 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in its 12 campuses in Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland and United Kingdom. The University has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best of east and west education.
- Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy of Merging the Best of East and West that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge and improves their cultural insights.
- Since its inception, the university’s focus on Creativity & Innovation has enabled the students to think out of the box. With its different, innovative kind of learning concept The Global Experience, global graduates are trained to tackle the challenges rise in this rapidly globalizing world. Besides, the Industry concept has created a special collaboration between academic and industry, thus industry within university.
Why Diploma in Animation and Multimedia Design at Limkokwing
- The Diploma in Animation and Multimedia Design is a programme developed to meet the growing requirements and demands of animation industry worldwide.
- The programme focuses on the development of individual creative expression using experimental and innovative animation techniques. This is accomplished through the melding of artistic application of the theories of motion, timing, storytelling and entertainment, with the use of the most current technology required to successfully produce content in the competitive world of animation.
- The programme also builds on conventional animation methodologies such as cell animation, which was popularized by Walt Disney. Students develop their drawing skills and the ability to visualise characters with a sense of acting and motion. Drawings on cells dramatizes the motions of humans or animals and provide a compelling narrative structure to the storytelling.
- The programme that occupies a significant amount of time within the modules of study. It grants students the opportunity to hone their research skills, their ability to construct a good story and develop a sense of film directing. With an emphasis on these core areas, students are exposed to advanced digital animation techniques.
Click to register for this program now!