Duration: 2 Years
fees: RM 40,500
intake: September and November
Why ASIA PACIFIC University?
Rated the Number 1 in Asian and Malaysia for multi-cultural experience, Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is a new Ultra-Modern University Campus in Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) and is designed to be the state-of-art teaching, learning and research facility proving a conductive environment for staff and students. TPM is the ideal location for this new and contemporary campus due to its strong positioning as Malaysia’s primary hub for leading-edge and high-tech developments in a wide variety of areas. It is also located in one of the most rapidly developing areas in Kuala Lumpur, and is well served and accessible through major highways, LRT and other forms of public transportation.
APU’s new campus being developed in phases will certainly set a new design excellence among Malaysian Universities, combining an eco-friendly campus with a dynamic blend of technology and innovation to enable professional learning. It will be a magnificent teaching and learning space for our students & staff designed by award winning architects and consultants.
Why Diploma in Accounting at APU
- This programme aims to develop Students for careers in the business, accounting and finance environment with emphasis on accounting practices, computerized accounting systems, financial management and economic outlook and Students with academic and professional skills to develop solutions requiring the application of marketing in a business and organizational context.
- Students will be equipped with basic mathematical, language and communication as well as information technology skills. Throughout the duration of the study, students will be exposed to various terminologies and basic concepts related to business managerial skills. These skills are imperative for a smooth transition to the following semester.
- Semester moves students from the basic accounting concepts and procedures to more advanced topics in financial accounting. There are also modules in related subjects such as economics, marketing and business statistics which will expand their knowledge and efficiency in solving problems and make decisions in different areas of business.
- The final semester allows students to progress into more advanced areas of accounting, taxation, auditing, modelling techniques using computers and develop data spreadsheets, as well as costing and management accounting.
- Graduates experience a balance of accounting theory and practical applications with integrated computer technologies and are expected to be able to demonstrate cognitive and intellectual skills with techniques in business, management, information technology and accounting.
Click to register for this program now!