Award: Staffordshire University, UK
Duration: 3 Years
fees: RM 74,700
intake: February, may, September and November
WHY ASIA PACIFIC University?
Rated the Number 1 in Asian and Malaysia for multi-cultural experience, Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is a new Ultra-Modern University Campus in Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) and is designed to be the state-of-art teaching, learning and research facility proving a conductive environment for staff and students. TPM is the ideal location for this new and contemporary campus due to its strong positioning as Malaysia’s primary hub for leading-edge and high-tech developments in a wide variety of areas. It is also located in one of the most rapidly developing areas in Kuala Lumpur, and is well served and accessible through major highways, LRT and other forms of public transportation.
APU’s new campus being developed in phases will certainly set a new design excellence among Malaysian Universities, combining an eco-friendly campus with a dynamic blend of technology and innovation to enable professional learning. It will be a magnificent teaching and learning space for our students & staff designed by award winning architects and consultants.
Why Study Ba (Hons) In Software Engineering at APU?
- provide a foundation for any IT professional include System Analysis & Design, Fundamentals of Software Development, and Introduction to Programming in an appropriate language
- Appreciation of the importance of software architecture, testing, documentation, and maintainability.
- ability to critically evaluate design paradigms, languages, algorithms, and techniques used to develop large-scale and complex software systems
- Tools and rigorous methodologies used to develop mission-critical and safety-critical software systems.
- Computing & IT in the Workplace and Professional & Enterprise Development provide a foundation for multi-disciplinary education and understanding personal and organizational development. Important and relevant skills for independent learning are introduced throughout the program.
After the completion of Level 2 students will undertake a short Internship/Industrial Training. This will prepare them for a smooth transition from the classroom to the world of Software Engineering.
Click to register for this program now!