Award: Inti international university (UK transferring course)
Duration: 2 year
Total Fee: RM 52,300
Intake: january, May, August
Why INTI international university ?
Located in the heart of the Klang Valley, where education, business and modern infrastructure converge, INTI International College Subang has all the hallmarks of a city campus. The stunning state-of-the-art 10-storey campus is equipped with cutting-edge facilities and clever conveniences that take the teaching of higher education to the next level.
Its IT Infrastructure – Wi-Fi throughout and E-optic fibre – are the best among Malaysia’s educational institutions, and complements student needs for IT tools in their education and daily lives.
With a strong track-record and unmatched experience in the field of education, INTI International College Subang understands that the needs and expectations of students are constantly changing, and the new building has been designed to address their specific requirements.
With over 20 years of experience, INTI International College Subang, an ISO 9001: 2008 organisation, dedicates itself to enhancing quality in teaching and learning through career-focused education. It is an established leader in American education (which offers a broad spectrum of majors), as well as Business, IT, Engineering, Pre-University and professional programmes.
Why bachelor in law at INTI international university?
- The art of winning your case in court is much more than just persuasive reasoning or argument. It requires attention to every single detail, analytical thinking and seeing beyond the problem. More than the adrenaline, you will learn that studying Law sharpens your ability to analyse, negotiate and communicate with people from all walks of life. These are invaluable skills, not just in the legal line, but also in a myriad of other fields.
- The curriculum and assessment are subject to the strict quality control of syllabus and assessment by the University of Leeds, a reputable university in the UK.Our lecturers are highly professional and dedicated with strong academic and industry backgrounds.
- The Syllabus includes moots, client conferencing and debates, publication of the Law Rivista, interactive seminars and practical case studies to build a solid foundation in the legal career.
- The Opportunity for practical training at reputable legal firm, legal aid centre or a corporate legal department.
- Bi-annual legal workshops and guest lectures conducted by the industry and partner university representatives such as University of Leeds, University of Liverpool, Cardiff University, University of the West England, Northumbria University and more.
Click to register for this program now!