- Business Administration
- Business Finance
- International Management
Award: Southern New Hampshire University, US
Duration: 4 Years
fees: RM 98,900
intake: January, May and August
WHY INTI International University College?
Located in the heart of the Klang Valley, where education, business and modern infrastructure converge, INTI International College Subang has all the hallmarks of a city campus. The stunning state-of-the-art 10-storey campus is equipped with cutting-edge facilities and clever conveniences that take the teaching of higher education to the next level.
Its IT Infrastructure – Wi-Fi throughout and E-optic fibre – are the best among Malaysia’s educational institutions, and complements student needs for IT tools in their education and daily lives.
With a strong track-record and unmatched experience in the field of education, INTI International College Subang understands that the needs and expectations of students are constantly changing, and the new building has been designed to address their specific requirements.
With over 20 years of experience, INTI International College Subang, an ISO 9001: 2008 organisation, dedicates itself to enhancing quality in teaching and learning through career-focused education. It is an established leader in American education (which offers a broad spectrum of majors), as well as Business, IT, Engineering, Pre-University and professional programmes.
Why Study 4+0 Bachelor of Arts in Communication at INTI?
- This program focuses on Business Studies with concentrations in Business Administration, Business Finance, International Management and Marketing. It is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Gain the business skills necessary to succeed in managerial roles by earning the Bachelor of Science in Business Studies with a concentration in Business Administration. Businesses of all sizes and types look for graduates with the knowledge and skills to move into entry-level and mid-level managerial and supervisory positions.
- Career Opportunities as General Manager, Purchasing Manager, Administrator, Business Development Manager, Human Resource Manager, Recruitment Manager, Training Development Manager, Compensation Specialist, and more.
- The students with analytical and like applying strategy to business situations, this will be the concentration for you. INTI provide graduates with skills to develop the analytical and quantitative skills needed for corporate and individual financial management.
- Career Opportunities as Finance Manager, Credit Manager, Financial Analyst, Investment Analyst, Risk Management Manager, Stock Broker and more.
- This concentration prepares graduates to work successfully with people from different cultures and backgrounds who may use different systems and currencies. INTI provide graduates the exposure to gain expertise about the different cultural, monetary, marketing and management systems that they will encounter while conducting international business activities.
- Career Opportunities as Export Manager, International Business Manager, International Operations Manager, Regional Marketing Manager, Trade Relationship Manager, and more.
- Marketing is a broad field that includes activities related to selecting, designing, packaging, pricing, advertising, selling, distributing and servicing products in the domestic and/or international marketplaces. Students are prepared to work in various areas of marketing, including retail management, professional sales, purchasing, advertising, research, product/brand management, product distribution and customer relations.
- Career Opportunities as Brand Manager, Product Manager, Retail Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Market Research Manager, Customer Service Manager, and more.
|Programme Modules (Marketing)|
Click to register for this program now!