Award: TAYLOR’S UNIVERSITY
Duration: 4 Years
fees: RM 247,000
Why Taylor’s University?
Taylor’s University is a premier private university in Malaysia. Founded in 1969, it started out as a private college before being awarded to its university status in 2010.
Taylor’s University offers a wide variety of Foundation, Diploma and Degree courses, covering various fields including Architecture, Engineering, Pharmacy and Business.
Pre-University programmes, such as A-Level, Australian Matriculation and Canadian Pre-University, are offered at Taylor’s College instead, which is located at SS15 Subang Jaya.
Both Taylor’s College and Taylor’s University are part of the Taylor’s Education Group.
Taylor’s University is located in the heart of Subang Jaya in Selangor, boasting a beautiful lakeside campus — 27 acres of tropical greenery, integrated with shops and recreational venues surrounded by a 5.5 acre man-made lake — making it one of the most desired environments for students seeking a tertiary education.
Taylor’s University was voted the Most Popular Private College and / or University in Malaysia for two consecutive years (2008 and 2009), and is rated ‘Tier 5: Excellent‘ by the Ministry of Higher Education (MQA SETARA 2013). Taylor’s University is also ranked as one of the Top 250 universities in Asia by QS University Rankings: Asia 2015.
Why Studying Bachelor of Pharmacy at Taylor’s?
- Our bachelor degree programme in pharmacy equips students with scientific, clinical and professional knowledge as well as strong communication skills, giving them the ability to positively impact the healthcare system.
- Early exposure to real-world experience through field visits, study trips, and campaigns, as well as internship and research opportunities, prepares students for their future careers.
- Classroom teaching is influenced and informed by faculty members who are experienced in the field of pharmacy (public or private sectors) and continuously undertake research in their respective fields.
- Over 70% of the lecturers are Ph.D. holders and many undertake research in their respective areas of interest, contributing to the enhancement of knowledge delivered in the classroom.
- The curriculum provides an in-depth insight in pharmaceutical sciences, physiology and pharmacy practice. Emphasis is placed on clinical skills, specifically with response to symptoms and differential diagnosis built on the application of scientific principles.
- Exposure to the three major healthcare areas in pharmacy, via 5-week placement in Community Pharmacy, 15-week of Hospital Pharmacy and 3-week placement in Industrial Pharmacy.
- Nuclear Pharmacy
- Traditional & Complementary Medicines (ENT)
(Besides the list above, students can also choose to take any elective offered by other schools at Taylor’s University)
Click to register for this program now!