Duration: 3 Years
fees: RM 29,000
intake: January, July and October
Why OPEN UNIVERSITY?
- Open University Malaysia, established in 2000 is the seventh private university in Malaysia. OUM offers 70 academic programmes in wide range of disciplines, from IT and Engineering to the Arts and Social Sciences, Business and Science. OUM has over 79,000 students.
- The programmes in Open University Malaysia (OUM) cover a wide range of disciplines and all are accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). Many of the the programmes are also offered by international universities to their students – further proof of the OUM quality.
- OUM has a vision to be the Leading Provider of Flexible Learning and mission to widen access to quality education and provide lifelong learning opportunities by leveraging on technology, adopting flexible mode of learning, and providing a conducive and engaging learning environment at competitive and affordable cost.
- OUM has established five faculties – Business & Management, Science & Technology, Applied Social Science, Education & Languages and Information Technology & Multimedia Communication. Apart from the main campus at Jalan Tun Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, OUM has established a strong network of learning centres nationwide.
Why Studying Bachelor of Nursing Science (Hons) at Open University
- This is a state-of-the-art open distance learning (ODL) programme utilizing a blended pedagogy approach which comprises of face-to-face tutorials, modules, E-learning, skill laboratory and clinical practice.
- The blending of sophisticated instructional technology and the human touch of personal interaction with lecturers, tutors and clinical preceptors provide a unique learning experience that allows flexibility in pacing your endeavor to pursue continuing professional development.
- It seeks to enhance your contribution in meeting the healthcare needs of the nation and to future development of nursing care and the profession. This post-registration programme consists of various subjects including three subject specializes of your choice such as Critical Care Nursing, Trauma and Emergency Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Oncology Nursing and Renal Nursing. This robust programme will empower you with in-depth knowledge, professional and clinical skills as well as the caring attitude crucial in your role as an expert nurse and leader in nursing programme.
Click to register for this program now!