Duration: 3 years
fees: RM 62,300
intake: January, March, May, August and October
Why HELP University?
- Since 1986 HELP have grown steadily and sturdily. HELP have sustained student number and ensured a robust financial position. They have distinguished their selves by excelling as a thought leader, an incubator of outstanding graduates, a model of selective excellence, and as a community-caring institution.
- All these years our educational goals have been to prepare students for their first job graduate school, to prepare students for their subsequent career and to prepare students for a fulfilling and productive life. The drives of HELP vision are values which are based on “Pride of Achievement, Sharing Success, The Courage to Be, To Be compassionate, and to be Significant”.
- Recognized by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific with capitalization below USD1 billion (2011), Ranked 43rd in the KPMG Shareholder Value Award Program 2010
- Included in Transparency Index for Corporate Governance (Minority Shareholders Watchdog Group) – the only educational institution to be included
Why Bachelor of Management (Hons) at HELP University
- This programme will appeal to students wishing to obtain a general education in the disciplines which underlie the theory and practice of management. The degree aims to cover the analysis of a specific set of topics and also to teach an approach to logical analysis of social and individual decision-making.
- Upon completion of the programme, graduates will be able to look analytically and critically at management issues, develop critical skills for a wide range of real world business and professional situations, and be prepared for a career in business administration and management.
Click to register for this program now!