Duration: 2 years
fees: RM 60,200
intake: January, March, May, August and October
Why HELP University?
- Since 1986 HELP have grown steadily and sturdily. HELP have sustained student number and ensured a robust financial position. They have distinguished their selves by excelling as a thought leader, an incubator of outstanding graduates, a model of selective excellence, and as a community-caring institution.
- All these years our educational goals have been to prepare students for their first job graduate school, to prepare students for their subsequent career and to prepare students for a fulfilling and productive life. The drives of HELP vision are values which are based on “Pride of Achievement, Sharing Success, The Courage to Be, To Be compassionate, and to be Significant”.
- Recognized by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific with capitalization below USD1 billion (2011), Ranked 43rd in the KPMG Shareholder Value Award Program 2010
- Included in Transparency Index for Corporate Governance (Minority Shareholders Watchdog Group) – the only educational institution to be included
Why Bachelor of Information Technology with Business Information Management at HELP University
- The HELP University Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) Business Information Management is a three year course. It is designed to provide a thorough understanding of the issues involved in developing and managing information systems in a contemporary business context. The degree also furnishes students with appropriate knowledge and skills to enable them to pursue a promising career in the field of managing and strategically developing effective information systems in a business environment.
- The programme will be equipped with a strong foundation in Information Technology encompassing programming, database systems, and project management and information systems development. Additionally, they will be exposed to business concepts such as management, communication and organizational culture as part of the specialization so that they may be able to combine their management and technical skills to effectively manage both human and technical resources for Information Systems related endeavours.
- The programme is geared towards producing graduates whose roles are to plan, coordinate and design computer-related activities in order to fulfil the strategic needs of the organizations in which they are based. Graduates will be prepared for careers as System Administrators, Systems Analysts, Systems Support Executives, Management Trainees, Project Coordinators, Project Managers or Information Systems Consultants.
Click to register for this program now!