Award: UCSI University
Duration: 4 Years
fees: RM 69,930
intake: January, May and September
WHY UCSI University?
Why Studying bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical Engineering at UCSI?
- The programme is designed to groom future Mechanical Engineers who are team players, are innovative in solving complex problems and possess excellent communication skills.
- The programme offers sufficient depth and breadth of study through a variety of courses such as thermodynamics, heat transfer, air-conditioning systems, power plant technology and internal combustion engines, among others
- The course starts with a basic foundation in mathematics and physics, and towards the end of the programme, strong emphasis is placed on developing the students’ abilities in designing mechanical components and systems, as well as solving complex engineering problems by applying various techniques and computational methods
- Students are required to undergo industrial training under UCSI University’s Co-operative Training Placement Scheme at the end of their 2nd and 3rd academic years. This allows students to be exposed to and prepare themselves for a real-life working environment. Students are required to undertake a research and development project in their final year of study.
- Graduates of this Mechanical Engineering course will ﬁnd career opportunities in the ﬁelds of energy technology, combustion, acoustics, noise and vibration control, manufacturing processes, metallurgical processes, machine design, automated machinery and robotics, quality management, plant layouts, and process simulation, among others.
Click to register for this program now!