- Financial Planning
- Investment and Risk Management
Award: Staffordshire University, UK
Duration: 3 Years
fees: RM 70,200
intake: February and November
WHY ASIA PACIFIC UNIVERSITY?
Rated the Number 1 in Asian and Malaysia for multi-cultural experience, Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is a new Ultra-Modern University Campus in Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) and is designed to be the state-of-art teaching, learning and research facility proving a conductive environment for staff and students. TPM is the ideal location for this new and contemporary campus due to its strong positioning as Malaysia’s primary hub for leading-edge and high-tech developments in a wide variety of areas. It is also located in one of the most rapidly developing areas in Kuala Lumpur, and is well served and accessible through major highways, LRT and other forms of public transportation.
APU’s new campus being developed in phases will certainly set a new design excellence among Malaysian Universities, combining an eco-friendly campus with a dynamic blend of technology and innovation to enable professional learning. It will be a magnificent teaching and learning space for our students & staff designed by award winning architects and consultants.
Why Study Bachelor In Banking and Finance at APU?
- Opportunities to develop skills in innovation, ingenuity and integration as well as problem solving and decision making and Opportunities to develop into highly competent managers, who are well qualified not only in Banking and Finance but also other professional areas required for successful business administration and management.
- Exposure to a more in-depth understanding of financial planning and ability to undertake a project which explores this area in a more analytical manner.
- Students will learn more about the practical aspects of financial planning especially the role of financial planners in providing advisory and consultancy services to customers including the construction of a comprehensive financial plan. Students will also learn about Financial Derivatives and making financial decisions.
- With strong underpinning knowledge in Banking and Finance, graduates who specialize in Financial Planning are able to develop their careers as Financial Analysts, Financial Advisors and Financial Planners, with a focus on managing personal investment portfolios and maximizing returns on investment.
- Exposure to a more in-depth understanding of financial risk management and undertake project which explores this area in a more analytical way.
- Students will learn more about the practical aspects of risk management practices and theory especially in banks and corporate firms. Students will also learn about the globalization of banking and finance in International Banking and Investment including strategies of risk management adopted by firms in practice.
- Graduates specializing in Investment and Risk Management will be able to develop their careers in Planning and Budgeting, Portfolio Management, Investments, Securities’ Trading, and Foreign Currency Trading. Investment and Wealth Management, Trade Finance, Treasury, Risk Management, Settlements and Operations.
Click to register for this program now!