Award: UCSI University
Duration: 3.3 Years
fees: RM 67,000
intake: January and July
Why UCSI University?
UCSI University was founded in the year 1986 and has lasted for 29 years and counting. It is a private university in Malaysia with values of Integrity, audacity, perseverance and excellence.
UCSI University has 3 different campuses which are Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu and Kuching.
The Kuala Lumpur campus is located in Cheras, covering 19-acres of land. Students can access different kind of amenities such as restaurants, accommodation and entertainment.
UCSI University provides a wide range of Foundation, Diploma and Degree courses, including Pharmacy, Engineering, Medicine, Music, Business and Hospitality.
UCSI University is rated ‘Tier 5: Excellent‘ by the Ministry of Higher Education (MQA SETARA 2013). It was also awarded the Best Brand in Tertiary Education by The Brand Laureate for consecutive years (2008 and 2009)
Why Study BA (Hons) Psychology at UCSI?
- The Psychology degree programme is constructed to equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills, which will assist them to achieve healthy adjustments in their social existence and occupational well-being.
- This degree programme exhibits two major features; namely, a balanced course exposure and three Co-Operative Placements through workplace experience.
- Students will be exposed to learning abstract fundamentals in the discipline of Psychology, and also applied Psychology (eg. Industrial & Organizational, Educational, Clinical) to gain a taste of their practical values in social and community services.
- This comprehensive training will enable students to derive a rudimentary understanding of the social reality of workplace environments in the larger society outside. Students will develop considerable self-confidence in meeting challenges coming their way upon graduation.
- Professional career in the challenging field of Psychology, the career prospects are indeed broad for graduates trained in this field. Major employment areas include commercial advertising, business and marketing research, public relations, human resource development, education, consumer behavior research, crisis management centres, health and medical centres and many more.
Click to register for this program now!