Award: Sheffield Hallam University, UK
Duration: 3.5 Years
fees: RM 93,000
intake: April and August
WHY INTI International University College?
Located in the heart of the Klang Valley, where education, business and modern infrastructure converge, INTI International College Subang has all the hallmarks of a city campus. The stunning state-of-the-art 10-storey campus is equipped with cutting-edge facilities and clever conveniences that take the teaching of higher education to the next level.
Its IT Infrastructure – Wi-Fi throughout and E-optic fibre – are the best among Malaysia’s educational institutions, and complements student needs for IT tools in their education and daily lives.
With a strong track-record and unmatched experience in the field of education, INTI International College Subang understands that the needs and expectations of students are constantly changing, and the new building has been designed to address their specific requirements.
With over 20 years of experience, INTI International College Subang, an ISO 9001: 2008 organisation, dedicates itself to enhancing quality in teaching and learning through career-focused education. It is an established leader in American education (which offers a broad spectrum of majors), as well as Business, IT, Engineering, Pre-University and professional programmes.
Why Study Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Interior Design at INTI?
- Studio-based learning enables students to develop creative and technical skills. They will work both collaboratively and individually while taking part in small group tutorials in a studio environment.
- Students will have opportunities to visit design consultancies, industrial facilities, museums and exhibitions. These visits contribute to the development of a deeper contextual and industrial understanding of interior design, with direct links to studio based projects or theoretical studies.
- Students will also continue building an understanding of the design industry by working with clients and industry professionals on ‘live projects’, mirroring the employment experience. These commercial projects will also help students understand the business context of design, preparing them for a career.
- A compulsory industry internship programme provides students with the opportunity to experience real life industry practice and develop networks for employment opportunities upon graduation.
- Programme and curriculum design are enhanced by professional input from design practitioners and Develops industry-ready graduates who can make a difference in the workplace
Click to register for this program now!