Award: Staffordshire University, UK
Duration: 3 Years
fees: RM 73,000
intake: February and November
WHY ASIA PACIFIC University?
Rated the Number 1 in Asian and Malaysia for multi-cultural experience, Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is a new Ultra-Modern University Campus in Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) and is designed to be the state-of-art teaching, learning and research facility proving a conductive environment for staff and students. TPM is the ideal location for this new and contemporary campus due to its strong positioning as Malaysia’s primary hub for leading-edge and high-tech developments in a wide variety of areas. It is also located in one of the most rapidly developing areas in Kuala Lumpur, and is well served and accessible through major highways, LRT and other forms of public transportation.
APU’s new campus being developed in phases will certainly set a new design excellence among Malaysian Universities, combining an eco-friendly campus with a dynamic blend of technology and innovation to enable professional learning. It will be a magnificent teaching and learning space for our students & staff designed by award winning architects and consultants.
Why Study BA (Hons) Advertising & Brand Management at APU
- Approach to creative and strategic advertising and brand management develops professionals with a broad set of skills, developing your employability opportunities. Our creative studio environment mirrors an agency environment, creating flexible working zones and project spaces with industry standard software.
- The programme team has industry experience and associate tutors are current creative directors and agency practitioners. APU place creative thinking and ideas at the center of our 360° approach to advertising study via digital and traditional advertising platforms, explore social media, viral marketing and ambient advertising.
- Learn to create advertising campaigns by studying key areas of creative thinking, strategy and planning as well as idea generation, integrated communications, art direction and copy-writing.
- Because of the 360-degree creative and strategic approach to advertising the graduates are industry ready. Across all levels and modules aim to provide the graduates with a critical awareness through inquiry based learning, subject knowledge and skills acquisition.
- Throughout the three years of the degree, the students develop their understanding through reflective practice and problem solving and are increasingly encouraged and enabled to take ownership and responsibility for their own learning, both as individuals and as team members, where the ability to interact with confidence, communicate effectively and work with peers and colleagues is paramount.