- forensic accounting
- forex and investments
- internal audit
Award: Staffordshire University, UK
Duration: 3 Years
fees: RM 73,000
intake: February and November
WHY ASIA PACIFIC University?
Rated the Number 1 in Asia and Malaysia for multi-cultural experience, Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is a new Ultra-Modern University Campus in Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) and is designed to be the state-of-art teaching, learning and research facility proving a conductive environment for staff and students. TPM is the ideal location for this new and contemporary campus due to its strong positioning as Malaysia’s primary hub for leading-edge and high-tech developments in a wide variety of areas. It is also located in one of the most rapidly developing areas in Kuala Lumpur, and is well served and accessible through major highways, LRT and other forms of public transportation.
APU’s new campus being developed in phases will certainly set a new design excellence among Malaysian Universities, combining an eco-friendly campus with a dynamic blend of technology and innovation to enable professional learning. It will be a magnificent teaching and learning space for our students & staff designed by award winning architects and consultants.
Why Study BA (Hons) In Accounting and Finance at APU?
- Study on the management of funds, the sources available to businesses, investment appraisals and various aspects of corporate treasury management.
- Graduates gets knowledge from many of the concepts and modes of analysis used in economics and accounting.
- FORENSIC ACCOUNTING – knowledge & skills in identifying, investigating and examining evidence skills, including the processes in how to identify financial statement misrepresentation, transaction reconstruction, tax evasion and other improper accounting activities.
- FOREX AND INVESTMENT – understanding of the conceptual framework underlying disciplines relevant to investment and treasury management and specialized knowledge and understanding of money market and the identification of investment alternatives that are available.
- TAXATION – Critical understanding of the economic, legal and institutional bases of systems of taxation and their applications with emphasis on business taxation, abilities to interpret, communicate and develop tax laws & devise plans for organizations or individuals.
- INTERNAL AUDIT – Knowledge and skills to become a professional internal auditor meeting the current and future market demand of talent. development of analytical and problem solving ability that provide students to use the standards and guidelines of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) in solving the problems related to Internal Audit profession.
Programme Modules (FORENSIC ACCOUNTING)
Students to be entrepreneurial and innovative. After the completion of Level 2, students will undertake a short internship/industrial training of a minimum of 12 weeks. This will provide our students opportunities to engage with real-world business problems both in our programs and in our renowned Professional Training placements.
Click to register for this program now!