Award: Asia Pacific University, Malaysia
Duration: 4 Years
fees: RM 92,800
intake: May, September and November
Why ASIA PACIFIC University?
- Rated the Number 1 in Asian and Malaysia for multi-cultural experience, Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is a new Ultra-Modern University Campus in Technology Park Malaysia (TPM) and is designed to be the state-of-art teaching, learning and research facility proving a conductive environment for staff and students. TPM is the ideal location for this new and contemporary campus due to its strong positioning as Malaysia’s primary hub for leading-edge and high-tech developments in a wide variety of areas. It is also located in one of the most rapidly developing areas in Kuala Lumpur, and is well served and accessible through major highways, LRT and other forms of public transportation.
- APU’s new campus being developed in phases will certainly set a new design excellence among Malaysian Universities, combining an eco-friendly campus with a dynamic blend of technology and innovation to enable professional learning. It will be a magnificent teaching and learning space for our students & staff designed by award winning architects and consultants.
Why studying B. Eng. (Hons) In Telecommunication Engineering at APU ?
- This programme is specifically designed to provide High-quality undergraduate engineering education by providing students with a curriculum that is firmly grounded in telecommunication engineering fundamentals.
- A study in the areas of telecommunication engineering which covers the structure of mobile computing systems, telecommunication systems & networks, and software systems.
- The technical skills to cover the ever demanding expertise in the fields of microwave and optical Transmission, satellite communications and RF communications.
- Graduates of APU Bachelor of Engineering in their respective programs are expected within five years of graduation to attain the following programme educational objectives, be a practicing engineer contributing to the development of Telecommunication or Electronic Engineering while demonstrating professionalism. Pursue engineering innovation via career advancement opportunities and/or advanced studies in Telecommunication or Electronic Engineering.
- Specializing in modules that develop the necessary underlying knowledge and skills in Telecommunication Engineering.
- Telecommunication Engineering is the most rapidly developing and dynamic field of Engineering. Rapid growth in the telecommunication sector is evident from the deep penetration of the Internet and mobile phones in every corner of the world. Careers include design engineers of telecommunication and signal processing systems that provide essential electronic support networks for information technology industries and mobile/wireless and communication engineers. Graduates would also be employable in sectors such as broadcasting and general telecommunication services.
Click to register for this program now!