Malaysia is a country with thirteen states and three federal territories. The country is multi-ethnic and multi- cultural which plays a vital role in education and politics. This could be a good reason to study in Malaysia.
PATTERN OF EDUCATION SYSTEM:
The education system starts in preschool, passes through primary, secondary, pre-tertiary levels that peeps in to tertiary education, where it hopes for an international outlook. The pre- tertiary level outlines the foundation programmes wherein the tertiary benefits the bachelors, masters and doctoral programmes in professional as well as non professional framework.
The country welcomes international students for all the programmes and encourages them to acquire knowledge components.
THINGS TO DO TO STUDY IN MALAYSIA
- Get a full time course offer from a private higher education institute.
- Prepare yourself to accommodate the course fees and living expenses while you study in Malaysia.
- Be a healthy person in body and mind.
- Get in to the Visa process.
STUDY IN MALAYSIA: REASONS TO REVIEW
- Education with high quality is preferred-Malaysia is ranked as the 11th most preferred country for studies by UNESCO. It has 30 years of experience in international education.
- Occupied by worldwide renowned institutes – Countries like United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand inspired to set up their offshore campuses or making tie ups with the Malaysian institutes in the provision of courses.
- Internationally recognized courses from English language programmes, diplomas to degrees and postgraduate studies are available to study in Malaysia.
- Affordable course fee- The cost of education is really a value for money. The course fee is less when compared to other countries.
- Earn while you learn- Part-time jobs during the weekends, public holidays and vacations are legally permitted.
- Multi-ethnic and multi-cultural experiences inbuilt the personality of the students.
- The cost of living is less when compared to do academic programmes in other countries.
- Attractive multi-cuisine eateries that makes the student to feel home stay while they study in Malaysia.
- It is interesting to visit and enjoy the tourist places in Malaysia.
- Inspite of the multi-ethnic groups there is political and economic stability in Malaysia. The country is emerged as a stable, safe and secured one for the students.
Thus it is highly beneficial for the students to undertake an academic programme and lead a prosperous study in Malaysia.
For more information about study in Malaysia programs, contact us directly or register with us.