Asia pacific University (Malaysia) scholarships for international students are available to new international students. The application criteria includes academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers.
The Partial Scholarships available at present are as follows:
|Countries Applicable||Qualifications||Minimum Score in 2016/2017 Final Results||Entry to:||APU Scholarships on 2017 Fees|
|All Countries||A/Levels||AAA||Degree Only||30%|
|All Countries||O/Levels||9 A’s||Foundation Only||30%|
|O/Levels||8 A’s||Foundation Only||20%|
|O/Levels||7 A’s||Foundation Only||10%|
The following documents should be submitted for the Scholarship Application:
- APU Application Form
- Passport Copy
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Academic Results & Transcripts
- Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements (Sports, Academic, Co-Curricular etc)
- Resume / CV – Reference Letters from the Previous School/College/University
Applications will not be considered if the required information and/or documents are incomplete or not submitted.
Conditions of the Awards
- Scholarships are limited to course fees only.
- All other fees & expenses including project fees, registration fees, living and travel expenses, except for the course fee as determined by the scholarship award shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
- Scholarship awards are not exchangeable for cash either in part or in full.
- These awards are for students joining APU programmes in 2017 onwards. Current APU students are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain their scholarship throughout their studies.
- Students who have not obtained their final results may use their Forecast results to apply. However, their forecast results must be certified by the School.
- Should the student fail to achieve the required actual results after having been awarded a scholarship based on Forecast results, the award will be rescinded.
- All decisions on these scholarship awards are at the discretion of the APU Scholarships Committee, and are deemed final.
- Scholarship applicants cannot change or substitute courses from one course to another.
The deadline for this Scholarship applications is 15 November 2017. We must receive the full set of documents for scholarship application on or before this date.Application Deadline
Click to register for more information